27.10.08

Softly...

"Break me! Break me, put your hand inside my chest and rip it out! Take it, throw it away! I can't take it anymore. Throw it away and sit with me. Hold my head in your lap and stroke my hair while I cry. I'll cry myself to sleep and forget it all. I'll wake up early in the morning, find you sleeping uncomfortably because of me. I'll cover you up with a blanket and smile with you settle to sleep like a child. I'll start afresh. It will be gone and I'd be peaceful. I'd watch the flowers and the sunrise. It'll be alright." ...she said. She sees herself falling down softly like a playful snowflake. Of course, in reality it is a matter of seconds. It will soon be all over, the gripping pain in her chest gone. She cried, yes, because she regreted the inevitable. But now she finally had the courage to leave.

No comments: